Communication Preference Form
Did You Know? Educational resources for your pet owners
NorthStar VETS Online Tools
NorthStar VETS Connect App
NorthStar VETS VIP Card
Click here to subscribe to
our email newsletter.
Information for Referring Veterinarians
Thank you for choosing NorthStar VETS as your partner for emergency, specialty, and advanced care. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to work with you to care for your patients.
Our Promise to You
When you refer a patient to us, you can be assured you and your patient/client will experience:
- The most progressive and compassionate emergency and specialty care available
- Prompt attention to and quick acceptance of new cases
- A high level of responsive service to your clients
- Ongoing communication to ensure you are well informed about your patient's care
- A friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Easy access to specialists to discuss cases
- Download the NorthStar VETS brochure
How to Refer a Case
Simply choose the method that's most convenient for you:
- By telephone: Call us at 609.259.8300 to arrange a consultation, schedule surgery, discuss a case, or obtain an estimate of fees. If our doctors are unavailable, our Client Liaisons are here to help and provide immediate advice. Messages left on voice mail will be returned promptly.
- Using our Referral Form
- Referral App: Download this app to your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop and use the form to refer cases from wherever you are
- Web Form: Click here to submit your referral using our web form.
- Fax: Click here to print out our referral form; complete and fax it to NorthStar VETS at 609.259.8484
- Print a Hard Copy: Click here to print out our referral form; complete it and give to your client to bring to their first appointment. NOTE: Your client must call us at 609.259.8300 to schedule a consultation.
Emergency cases do not require an appointment or referral form. A call is always appreciated if possible.
Preoperative Blood Work and X-rays
We recommend that you provide preoperative blood work and thoracic radiographs for all non-elective cases, and for elective cases in patients >5 years of age. This information can be brought in by your client, mailed or emailed to us using the referral form. Radiographs should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Fees?
Simply call us at 609.259.8300 to discuss the estimated fees for a specific case or to request a printed fee schedule.