Get Client Forms
Download the forms you need to get your pet registered with NorthStar VETS.
NorthStar VETS proudly provides home delivery of your pet's prescription medications and diets.
Meet Our Doctors
Every member of our staff plays an important role in the care of you and your pet.
NorthStar VETS NewsREAD MORE
· Dr. John Lewis NorthStar VETS Interview on RadioVision Network [Video]
· For Pet Blood Bank Little Donations Go a Long Way
· Dr. Lewis Radio Interview on Dentistry on the Bronc
· Dr. Clinton, Veterinary Ophthalmologist, Retires
· Dr. LoScrudato Radio Interview on Rehabilitation
· Dr. Vygantas Radio Interview on Ophthalmology on the Bronc
Latest BlogREAD MORE
· How to Shop for Pet Insurance
· How to Say Goodbye
· Meet the NorthStar VETS Team: Kristina Vygantas, DVM, DACVO
· The Human and Animal Blood Drives at NorthStar VETS
· NorthStar VETS Buddy Pet Oxygen Mask Initiative
· Ask the NorthStar VETS Vet: Zika and Heartworm Disease
Welcome to NorthStar VETS!
NorthStar VETS is a nationally-recognized emergency, trauma and specialty veterinary hospital located in Mercer County, New Jersey. For your convenience, we're open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, serving pet owners and primary care veterinarians throughout New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
We invite you to experience the difference at NorthStar VETS and see how we're Leading the Way:
New Location in South Jersey
NorthStar VETS is proud and excited to offer 24/7 veterinary care via our satellite clinic in Maple Shade (Camden/Burlington County). This hospital offers round-the-clock veterinary emergency care and our specialists rotate through to see appointments and rechecks, making it much more convenient for pet owners in that area.
We're the first and only American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)-accredited referral hospital in the state that provides world-class care for all types of companion pets including dogs, cats, birds, small mammals and other exotics. In fact, we received the 2013 AAHA Accredited Referral Practice of the Year Award - presented to just one specialty hospital in North America exemplifying the profession's highest ideals and standards.
NorthStar VETS also won the 2012 Veterinary Economics Hospital Design of the Year Award for Best Specialty/Referral Hospital.
In addition to our expert clinical services, we provide concierge-like five-star service for everyone who walks through our doors. This focus includes:
- A higher-than-average staff-to-patient ratio so we can deliver more personalized care for each patient
- A commitment to communication however you prefer it, including via our own mobile apps, social media, blog, phone, fax, email, online chat and community programs
- A beautiful lobby that offers such creature comforts as
- Free coffee, cookies and fruit
- Vending machines
- Free wifi access
- Three large-screen televisions
- A children's nook with books and activities
- Ample and spacious pet-friendly seating
- Separate check-in and check-out desks to make these processes easier, faster and safer
Our Commitment to You
We come to work each day with one goal: to provide unsurpassed medical care to each and every patient. As pet owners ourselves, we understand that your pet is a valued family member and, when it comes to health care, you want and deserve the very best. We're here to provide it.