Get Client Forms
Download the forms you need to get your pet registered with NorthStar VETS.
NorthStar VETS proudly provides home delivery of your pet's prescription medications and diets.
Meet Our Doctors
Every member of our staff plays an important role in the care of you and your pet.
NorthStar VETS NewsREAD MORE
· 4-9-16 Pet Chat Interview on WYFL
· From South Jersey Magazine: In the State of Emergency
· In a Medical Emergency, Every Second Counts
· Specialist Schedule for Maple Shade
· Specialist Schedule for Robbinsville
· NorthStar VETS Opens Satellite Clinic in Maple Shade
· Your Pet Can Become a NorthStar VETS SuperHero
· NorthStar VETS - A Breed Apart
· Job Openings at NorthStar VETS
Latest BlogREAD MORE
· Gabriel is the Luckiest Dog
· What Pet Owners Should Expect When They Arrive at the Pet Hospital in an Emergency
· Dog Recovers from Insecticide Toxicity with Intravenous Lipid Emulsion
· Jaws the Cat Gets Broken Jaw Fixed
· From the Client Perspective: Our Story of Caring for Our Best Friend
· NorthStar VETS Receives AAHA Accreditation in Maple Shade
Welcome to NorthStar VETS!
NorthStar VETS is a nationally-recognized emergency, trauma and specialty veterinary hospital located in Mercer County, New Jersey. For your convenience, we're open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, serving pet owners and primary care veterinarians throughout New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
We invite you to experience the difference at NorthStar VETS and see how we're Leading the Way:
New Location in South Jersey
NorthStar VETS is proud and excited to offer 24/7 veterinary care via our satellite clinic in Maple Shade (Camden/Burlington County). This hospital offers round-the-clock veterinary emergency care and our specialists rotate through to see appointments and rechecks, making it much more convenient for pet owners in that area.
We're the first and only American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)-accredited referral hospital in the state that provides world-class care for all types of companion pets including dogs, cats, birds, small mammals and other exotics. In fact, we received the 2013 AAHA Accredited Referral Practice of the Year Award - presented to just one specialty hospital in North America exemplifying the profession's highest ideals and standards.
NorthStar VETS also won the 2012 Veterinary Economics Hospital Design of the Year Award for Best Specialty/Referral Hospital.
In addition to our expert clinical services, we provide concierge-like five-star service for everyone who walks through our doors. This focus includes:
- A higher-than-average staff-to-patient ratio so we can deliver more personalized care for each patient
- A commitment to communication however you prefer it, including via our own mobile apps, social media, blog, phone, fax, email, online chat and community programs
- A beautiful lobby that offers such creature comforts as
- Free coffee, cookies and fruit
- Vending machines
- Free wifi access
- Three large-screen televisions
- A children's nook with books and activities
- Ample and spacious pet-friendly seating
- Separate check-in and check-out desks to make these processes easier, faster and safer
Our Commitment to You
We come to work each day with one goal: to provide unsurpassed medical care to each and every patient. As pet owners ourselves, we understand that your pet is a valued family member and, when it comes to health care, you want and deserve the very best. We're here to provide it.